We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about what information we gather and how we use it.
Collection of personal and other information
- It is clearly specified and understood by you that all your personal information shall be protected as per below standards.
- Your personal information is securely stored on our servers.
- We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you set up an account with us. While you can browse some sections of our website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as commenting) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you suggestions based on your previous activities on the website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ learning preferences, interests, and behaviour to help our users learn better. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include links you click that belong to this website or an external link.
- We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the website to help analyse your learning preferences.
- If you transact with us, we do not store any of your banking information like credit/debit card number on our server. All your transactions are securely performed via CCAvenue. CCAvenue uses world class encryption technology to make your transactions 100% secure.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our website.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- Cookies : A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
Sharing of personal information
Links to Other Sites
Our website may contain link to other external websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. ptenote.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked Services.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general. Please contact us if you do not want to receive any promotional calls from PTENOTE or its partners.